Friday, July 19, 2013

Best Friend Card

I've been trying to go through my stickers and rub-on's and use them up. I really like some of them but just don't know how to use them on a scrapbook page. Fortunately, they make wonderful additions to the front of a card! This smile-o-Meter sticker was one of my favorites and I think it makes a great card! On the inside, I used a rub-on that reads, "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me." Great quote!!

As a Christian I really find that to be true. We need friends who are willing to tell us the truth in love. Even though at the time it may not always seem that they are bringing out the best in us, in the end they are God's tools, helping refine us for His purposes. God uses the people in our lives to show us our true self and He always makes a way to move us beyond who we are into who He has created us to be.

I hope that your best friend is one who will always tell you the truth, even if it hurts a little, so that God can prune away those branches that are not producing fruit and let the new branches spring up!





Thanks for stopping by, hope your week is off to a great start!

1 comment: